"We searched for so many photographers before deciding on the one... and our decision quickly became re-assured! After confirming, we were very impressed with their elopement guide and the professional assistance."
- Sarah & Matt
Blue Sky Mountain Ranch Wedding
Are you and your partner looking for a unique and breathtaking place to say your vows? Look no further than Blue Sky Mountain Ranch, a stunning wedding venue nestled in the Rocky Mountains. With its lush forests, babbling creeks, and panoramic mountain views, Blue Sky Ranch is the ideal location for an unforgettable wedding.
Why Choose Blue Sky Ranch?
There are so many reasons why Blue Sky Ranch should be at the top of your list for wedding venues:
- Breathtaking Backdrop - The dramatic mountain scenery provides a jaw-dropping backdrop for your ceremony and photographs. The forested grounds also make for great photo opportunities.
- Intimate Setting - The ranch only hosts one wedding per weekend so you'll have the grounds all to yourself. The small capacity creates an intimate setting for your special day.
- On-Site Accommodations - The luxury lodge on the grounds has rooms to house all of your out-of-town guests. Everyone can stay on-site without the hassle of driving or hotels.
- Customizable Options - Make your wedding unique by customizing the ceremony and reception to fit your style and vision. The on-site wedding planner will help design your perfect day.
- All-Inclusive Pricing - One reasonable price includes the ceremony and reception sites, on-site accommodations for guests, tables/chairs, linens, and more.
Planning Your Blue Sky Wedding
Ready to book your dream mountain wedding? Here are some tips for planning your big day:
- Book Early - As a popular venue, dates book up quickly. Reserve your date at least 6 months to a year in advance.
- Choose the Season - Summer and early fall provide mild weather and gorgeous scenery. Or go for a winter wonderland wedding!
- Maximize the Mountain Setting - Incorporate the location into your décor and activities. Provide hiking, s'mores, lawn games, etc.
- Personalize Your Day - Add unique touches like a custom drink menu or dessert bar. Work with the planner to make it your own.
- Relax and Enjoy - On your wedding day, don't worry about a thing. The ranch has you covered so you can focus on each other and your guests.
Make lifelong memories at Blue Sky Mountain Ranch. Contact us today to start planning your breathtaking mountain wedding!
Share this story